
So, here is my sleeping prince. He has learned to climb up on the table as you can see. He isn't very good at getting down, though. He usually just waits there until someone gets him down. He loves sitting up there though
so he doesn't always make alot of noise and I don't always know to get him down. One day he was up there so long he just tuckered out and fell asleep. If you haven't figured out by now, he falls asleep ANYWHERE!!!!! Of course I took pictures, that's what Mom's do. And, yes, there was drool......

And here we have our boy walking a mile in Dad's shoes. He has discovered the fun to be had when putting on big shoes. He can't really do much once they are on but boy he feels like a big boy!
so he doesn't always make alot of noise and I don't always know to get him down. One day he was up there so long he just tuckered out and fell asleep. If you haven't figured out by now, he falls asleep ANYWHERE!!!!! Of course I took pictures, that's what Mom's do. And, yes, there was drool......
And here we have our boy walking a mile in Dad's shoes. He has discovered the fun to be had when putting on big shoes. He can't really do much once they are on but boy he feels like a big boy!






Very cute pictures! that is so funny he fell asleep up there!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute! How funny that he fell asleep on the table! Good mom to catch that picture on camera! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture. How funny that he feel asleep on top of the table! Children just love walking in mommy or daddy's shoes - it does make them feel so grown up.
ReplyDeleteYour princess is gorgeous!
Cute pics, and I'm glad you had a good birthday (on your previous post). I'm still in denial about mine this month :)
ReplyDelete