Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Latest News

So it really has been a while since I put anything on here. That is a bit of laziness on my part. It's also a bit of craziness on my part. There I go letting too much get out of control again!
Anyway, since my birthday we've had quite a bit going on. Rick had to wait a week or so to get me my birthday present but when he brought it home it was a hoot! He packed it in I think 5 boxes, each one bigger than the last so I had to keep opening them. Kayla thought that was fun. On the outside of the biggest box he had stuck 36 DumDum suckers in the box. His version of cake and candles? Anyway, the kids loved that part best. Once I finally got to the "chewy center" of my lollipop, it was an amazing gift. A day at the spa! He had bought me a 90 minute massage and a pedicure. I was so happy!




A few days after that, Rick and the kids took a break from Mom and went to Salt Lake. Rick had a training class up there and he took the kids so they could play with Gramma Kiki (Rick's mom). They got to stay in a hotel and the kids loved that. Ricky had much fun exploring. Mom spent the whole 2 days doing nothing. I mostly laid on the couch and read my book and watched some good movies. It was HEAVEN!!! I did miss my babies (and Rick, of course!) alot but was glad I had some time to recharge. Us Moms really need that from time to time. The kids had a blast with Gramma Kiki. She is always so much fun for them.

Then the following weekend, we went down to St. George to celebrate Rick's birthday. I went to my spa appointment on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very relaxing. Then that night, the kids stayed at Nana Katie's (my mom) and Poppa Roger's and Rick and I got a motel room. We went to our favorite restaurant, Samurai 21 for some yummy sushi. Unfortunately, I ate way too much and got a bit sick. I had to go back to the motel and lay down for a few hours before we could continue the celebration. Not fun.



The next day we had birthday cake and ice cream at Nana Katie's. The kids and I got Rick a new camera for his birthday. I think it will let me post some videos so I will attempt that later.




So now we are home and I'm trying to get the house in order. For some reason when we go away for a weekend my house ends up really chaotic.

I started my new diet yesterday. I'm doing the HCG diet, although I'm doing drops instead of shots. Can't afford the shots. So far, I'm down 5 lbs. I'm quite happy with that. I struggled with munchies really bad last night after the kids went to bed but I drank some tea and soldiered through it. 40 lbs to go and then I can start trying for Baby #3!

Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment