Last week we held the Covington Family Reunion up in the Beaver Mountains. My Aunt Connie and Uncle Ferrill have some beautiful property up there and have done such a great job making it work for so many people. We camped for a few days, despite the fact that my kids and I were sick. This cut our trip short by one day but we still had 2 days up there and had so much fun. We laughed so much and my kids got so incredibly dirty but it was all worth it. We had fun games planned by different families and wonderful meals as well. The kids and Grampa Paul built a teepee which was originally meant for the boys but the girls immediately took it over. They decorated with flowers and tables and such, it was very cute. We had family come from all over, including Ohio. My cousin, Scott and his new wife Laura and their family made the trip out. I was so excited to see them. Scott holds a special place in my heart and his wife and I got along wonderfully. I wish they lived closer! 
Me, Cousin Scott and his daughter EJ.
While we were up there, we celebrated my Gramma's 75th birthday. We had a special presentation for her in which each of us presented her with a yellow rose and shared our favorite things about her. Since I already posted about her, I'll refrain from putting more here.
Melanie, Kayla, Kimber, and Elizabeth.
What a wonderful family I have! I am proud of each of them and love the times we can all get together. Can't wait for the next reunion and hopefully I won't be sick for it like I have the last 2! 
Rick taking Kayla and her cousin Elizabeth on the 4 wheeler.
Mason, Ricky and Kayla and Tanner on the See-Saw.




Looks like lots of fun. Makes me want to go camping!
ReplyDelete