We were so excited to have Gramma Kiki and Grampa Tony come to visit for the holiday. They always bring lots of fun and of course it always means
lots of good food to eat too.
We went to the Milford park and ate and played games and had alot of fun visiting with friends and celebrating this great holiday. That night, we did some fireworks in front of our house wit
h our wonderful neighbors. The wind was so bad we didn't do all that we had and we missed the big fire
works show at the high school because they started so late. But all in all, it was a great weekend and we enjoyed it so much.
I am humbled, as I am each year, at the sacrifice currently being made for our freedoms. Having a full time military man in our family has brought this even closer to home. I have a proud heritage of Grandfathers and Uncles serving in our military in different branches and capacities and I will forever be in awe of their dedication and service to this country. With the current state of affairs seeming sometimes hopeless with the financial crises our country faces, I am so glad to find some hope in the men and women serving for us. I thank you all and will forever hold you in esteem.




No comments:
Post a Comment