Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can 4 Tests Be Wrong?

Yes, I'm crazy for taking pictures I know......I needed to preserve the moment! Its hard to tell in the picture but here's how it went. The bottom test was the first. The plus sign was so faint, I wasn't sure what to think. So, off to Target goes Rick and he bought a pack of 3. I put them in order from bottom to top and with each test, the lines got darker. So the question remains.....Can 4 pregnancy tests be wrong? We will soon find out. I go to see my doctor on Aug. 2, and he can confirm what I already know, that I am indeed pregnant.
This baby is a bit of a miracle to me. Each of my babies has been a miracle, but this is a different sort. I've had people tell me before that "it only takes once" to get pregnant. That hasn't been the case with me. For me to get pregnant, it usually takes 3-4 months of Metformin, at least one cycle of Clomid and "once" daily for 5 days in a row. That had to happen twice with Ricky, too! This time, we were not planning or trying. We had, in fact, decided we were probably done having children. Heavenly Father had another idea. And this is the miracle I am carrying now. I am so excited! I didn't think I would get to experience being pregnant again and feeling the miracle of my child growing and moving. What a blessing to be a woman and have such an amazing experience!
Stay tuned for more baby news!

1 comment:

  1. No, I definitely don't think 4 tests could be wrong ;) You are so blessed and I am overjoyed to hear your happy news!

    BTW- Baby Mine is one of my favorite songs! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete