Friday, March 26, 2010

More of Ricky Sleeping

Many of you know that my son, Ricky, is a bit famous for falling asleep in weird places and positions. It hasn't gotten any better as he's gotten older. Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure. This first one, is here because it is the first night he spent in his new Big Boy Bed. Yes, we took down the crib. I was not prepared for this. Literally, as you can see by the flowered sheet on the bed. It was the only twin sheet I had to put on the bed. We forgot to buy boy sheets for him, oops! Anyway, he has loved the freedom. Bedtime and naptime were quite easy before because I could put him the crib and he would play till he fell asleep. Now he won't stay in bed. It is a process, though.

This one is outside my bedroom door. I block the doorway when I do my ironing because Ricky likes to play under the ironing board too much. So he hangs outside the door watching and one day, he hung out too long and fell asleep.








This one is a favorite of mine. Here, he wedged himself between the wall and my treadmill and fell fast asleep.



And of course, who would dream of going to sleep without a Cinderella Christmas music decoration. In March.

And then of course, like any man, he fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.
This is an example of his newfound freedom. He plays in his room at night until he drops.
And then, he decided to crawl into the hobby horse and watch a movie and fell asleep.
I look forward to more sleepy time adventures with this wonderful little boy. He keeps us entertained, that's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness.. that is way too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable asleep. It makes me laugh to think of all the places he falls asleep. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete