Friday, March 26, 2010

Everybody Clean Up!

Kayla has been learning to clean up her room all by herself, much to the delight of her parents (especially Mom!). Part of her incentive is the chance to use our little vacuum. It is the perfect size for her and she does such a good job cleaning. She also gets to wear a special Princess medal as reward for her hard work. Of course, Ricky had to get a turn with the vacuum as well. I'm liking this new desire to clean up!




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Where would one buy this cute, small vacuum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a bit late. I haven't been on any blogs until yesterday.

    We LOVE our little green vacuum for the kids. It really is the perfect size. It is the only thing Matthew will vacuum with. Isn't it great when they fall in love with cleaning?

    ReplyDelete