Thought I would just put a few pics of the kids at play. I find myself marveling at the things they come u
p with when left to their own devices. For instance, here we can see that Ricky tried to get inside Kayla's castle gates but found them unbreachable. How he got his head in in the first place baffles me because he sure couldn't get it out again. I find I'm glad we don't have stair
s with railings. That could be too much temptation for this boy.

On a recent trip to St. George, we stopped at a McDonalds to eat. Kayla is very adventurous and immediately hits the slide. For the first time, Ricky climbed to the top but was scared to slide down. It took about 15 minutes of coaxing and several attempts of sending Kayla up after him (she just told him to slide and then went down), but we finally got him to come down the way he went up. Literally. He came down the ladder part backwards.
I was sh
opping one day when I noticed some adorable pink ballerina outfits on clearance. I had to get one for Kayla. She was ecstatic and begs me to let her wear this at least 4 times a week. Here she is practicing her moves.

We have a plastic tub in the kids room that I use to store their blankets. Ricky figured out how to open it and, for a while, I was having to pull him out of it several times a day. Kayla too. I had to move it when Kayla started trapping Ricky inside. The worst part was, Ricky didn't mind getting trapped.




No comments:
Post a Comment