Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Halloween and Thanksgiving

Well, its been quite a while since I last posted. Life has been quite crazy for us. I'll start with Halloween and don't worry, I'll be brief. Kayla was Dorothy and such a cute Dorothy too. She carried a toy dog in a carrier along with her, as her "Toto". Ricky was Handy Manny and he didn't care so much for the costume as he did the candy. He was in awe that he got so much candy. I dressed as a Redneck but unfortunately, not many people realized I was dressed up and I got some pretty funny looks. Rick and his friend, Colton did a "Haunted Driveway" and decorated our carport and dressed up scary to scare the kids. Sad part was that we didn't get alot of trick or treaters but he had fun scaring the ones who did come. Nana Katie came up for the night and she dressed as a biker chic. Not a big stretch for her, most of the costume came from her personal wardrobe! Hot Nana!

















Thanksgiving was lovely. Its Rick's favorite holiday and he does all the cooking. He looks forward to it all year. This year, we had our neighbors over for dinner and it was so nice spending time with them. We were also lucky to have Gramma Kiki with us for the holiday even though she was recovering from carpal tunnel surgery. We continued our family tradition and put our Christmas tree up that morning so the house was festive for dinner. We ate and lounged and watched movies and had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment