
Is she going skiing, to the beach or fishing? That is the question here, folks, and it is not a mistake to ask. This was exactly what Princess Kayla hoped you would think when viewing this particular creation. This entire ensemble was handpicked by Princess Kayla herself. May I say Wow?

This hairstyle on display is a take on the one Princess Kayla's Mom does on a daily basis, much to Mom's delight. Princess Kayla has taken to watching those around her and using the different styles she sees in creating her own unique look.
And here we have what I like to call the "Devo" look. It is a take on the 80's band Devo and the video they did of their song "Whip It." Kayla and her cousin, Tanner, are sporting Easter bucket hats with darling pictures of flowers and bunnies on them. As much as Princess Kayla would like to take total credit for this look, she does admit she owes alot to the creative flow of her favorite cousin, Tanner.

And here is my favorite fashion statement of today's event. My little Hippie Girl. While I did put the retro style halter dress on her, she designed the love beads headband she is wearing. Imagine my surprise when she showed me her creation made from the remnants of a 99cent Princess pack we got at the store. The necklace was the last piece of this pack and I must say it worked very well with the dress. Especially as this unique accessory worn on the head.
And last but not least, our darling Firefighter Girl. Princess Kayla is sporting a genuine Firefighter's uniform complete with boots, suspenders, jacket and soot from last months brush fire. What a beauty!That concludes the fashion show for this week. Stay tuned for continued updates in the ever changing and fascinating world of Princess Kayla Fashion.




You go you little fashionista!!! I love your creativity!!!
ReplyDelete