The Easter Bunny left eggs all over the house and even put some plastic ones filled with candy in the yard. The kids loved finding them. Ricky was so shocked that there was so much candy in the eggs! Later that day as I fed him a light lunch of PB&J, he looked at me and exclaimed, "I like chocolate!" It was so funny, he pronounced all 3 syllables so clear, I couldn't help laughing and of course he got a piece of chocolate (af
As you can see, Kayla was very impatient to go look for eggs outside. She knew there would be lots of treats and if there is one thing my girl loves, its treats!
Then of course there were the Easter Baskets left inside. Kayla received The Barbie Mermaid Tale movie in her basket, and it came with a small charm bracelet that was more impor
The Easter Bunny left a cute note for Kayla thanking her for the carrots. Guess we left a few too many for him, huh?
Then of course, the official first bite of chocolate bunny. Kayla couldn't believe she got to eat the whole thing( after a nutritional breakfast, of course!).
And our prettiest princess in her Easter dress. It was a ruffled Princess Tiana dress that she picked out herself and was so proud of. Ricky didn't allow us to take pictures of his Thomas the Train Easter outfit. He was too busy trying to get chocolate!
So that was Easter for us. The candy and egg part of it. What I hope all of us remembered on that day was Jesus Christ and the real reason we celebrate Easter. He died and rose again on the third day so that one day, we will be able to rise again and live with Our Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for this knowledge and the peace it brings to my heart.
Love to all!




No comments:
Post a Comment